Our 8-week Introduction to Entrepreneurship course teaches the basics of entrepreneurship and challenges each student to create their own early stage startup.
- Every 2 weeks, we spend a whole Saturday learning how to create from scratch, following the principles of The Lean Startup and Customer Development.
- In between each Saturday workshop, students are expected to go into the field and complete assignments related to their new venture.
- At the end of 8 weeks, students will compete in a pitch contest in front of local entrepreneurs, investors, and global companies.
- The winner will receive a free trip to Silicon Valley and the chance to share their business idea with American entrepreneurs, investors, and accelerators.
- All classes and pitches will be conducted in English.
Due to the generous support of sponsors, this course is free of charge.
Date: 8 weeks (5/13 - 7/8)
Location: Ryozan Park in Otsuka&Sugamo, Tokyo
Language: All classes and pitches are in English
Who can apply: Students in japan